Rose Mineral Eyeshadow
Shipping calculated at checkout
"At last my eyeshadow, stays put all day. I'd almost given up on eyeshadows" says Vicky.
No, more two to three layers of eyeshadow.
Most high street makeup is full of talc and fillers. We've removed those. No chemical binders or fillers.
Why eyeshadow is loose and highly pigmented. Of cause talc-free.
You don't need primer. Only one pot.
Made with 100% pure clean natural ingredients. 100% natural product. No artificial dyes.
Lovely silky texture which blends easily. Goes on smoothly and lasts all day. Even stays put when eyes water for a while.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Cruelty-free.
Such a lovely sweet rose mineral eyeshadow, really brightens eyes. Also nice on blue eyes. Good, as a base rose eyeshadow, as it is.
Really flattering on lids.
- Eyes glow beautifully.
- Just pure crushed minerals. Feels silky smooth on.
- Highly pigmented, goes on smoothly without settling into creases. Last all day long - no primer required!
- It blends well and creates a very natural look.
Tip: Use as rose highlighter under browline. Wet an eyeliner brush for rose eyeliner effect. Use dry as rose eyeshadow.
How to apply rose loose mineral powder wonder eyeshadow?
- Dip brush into the loose mineral eyeshadow pot.
- Apply first a tiny amount of eyeshadow to the back of your hand. To get rid of excess powder, hence it gets everywhere (very important).
- Pick up a small amount on the brush from the back of hand, then blend onto eyelids.
A little goes a long way.
CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides ) May Contain +/- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77288 (Chromium Green Oxide) , CI 77007 (Ultramarine Blue), CI77947 (Zinc Oxide), CI77861 (Tin Oxide)