Olive Brown Mineral Eyeshadow
Shipping calculated at checkout
"I really love how Organic Make powder wonders make me look so natural, without looking overly done up" says Jean
Eyeshadow is fab, highly pigmented.
Applies smoothly without settling into creases. Last all day long - no primer required!
It's easy to make simple natural makeup looks, with right product.
So pure you can even sleep in it.
Blends in with your natural skin colour.
No eye irritations. Good for sensitive eyes.
Olive brown mineral eyeshadow is brownish with a touch of green natural tones. Really nice, if your eyes has green in them. Or brown. Play with that green, brown natural tone.
Colour is really nice, on nearly everyone.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Talc-free.
- Just pure crushed minerals. Feels silky smooth on.
- Highly pigmented, go on smoothly without settling into creases and last all day long - no primer required!
- It blends well and creates a very natural look.
Tip: Wet an eyeliner brush for greenish eyeliner effect, will enhance the olive shade. Use dry as brown olive green eyeshadow.
How to apply olive brown loose mineral powder wonder eyeshadow?
- Dip brush into the loose mineral eyeshadow pot.
- Apply first a tiny amount of eyeshadow to the back of your hand. To get rid of excess powder, hence it gets everywhere (very important).
- Pick up a small amount on the brush from the back of hand, then blend onto eyelids.
A little goes a long way.
CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides ) May Contain +/- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77288 (Chromium Green Oxide) , CI 77007 (Ultramarine Blue), CI77947 (Zinc Oxide), CI77861 (Tin Oxide)