Medium Mineral Foundation
Shipping calculated at checkout
“Can't believe the glow I get on my skin. Organic Make is so easy to apply and feels very soft on my skin” says Bekki.
Mineral powder wonder foundation is loose, talc free all-in-one face powder. You don't need a primer or a finishing powder.
All you need is one pot - good for you and the planet.
Especially good for sensitive, acne prone skin that easily breaks out and can't tolerate most makeup.
Don't just take our word for it.
- Feels as light as a feather.
- You’ll love the all-natural look where skin looks fresh and can breathe.
- It's easy to apply with the softest kabuki brush and leaves no powdery residue. It gives a dewy, light reflecting finish and stays all day.
- Looks very natural, if you choose the correct colour for your skin tone, you can’t tell you wear foundation.
- Uneven textured skin looks smooth.
- The finish is beautiful, not matte, not overly-dewy either, it has a nice satin finish like natural glow from within.
- Even if you are putting on a thin layer, skin is covered perfectly.
- Coverage can be light or heavy depending upon the application technique used. Doubles up as a concealer, if you dap a bit of powder on a wet sponge. Covers under eye circles too and pimples.
Best part, you don't even need a mirror, you can do it blind. That’s how easy mineral powder wonder foundation goes on.
Made with 100% natural ingredients to ensure skin stays healthy.
Which mineral powder wonder foundation colour is best for me?
I've done 3 colours, to make it easy for you.
Here's a helping hand to choose right colour:
- Medium is the BEST SELLER. Suits most skin tones. For skin that's slightly tanned. You can't go wrong with this colour. Caroline below in the video, uses MEDIUM.
- Dark suits olive skin tones, skin with warmer undertones, or skin with a suntan. During summer this is best colour. For skin with red pigments, skin that's of mixed race, or skin that's naturally dark.
- Light is best for pale or quite fair skin. Best during winter months. Best for blue-eyed, blond fair types.
Powder Wonder foundation adapts naturally to your own skin colour. You’ll never get that yellow gap line, you get from traditional foundations.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Cruelty-free. No animal testing.
No artificial dyes, no perfumes which irritates sensitive skin.
Talc free makeup.
How do I apply medium loose mineral powder wonder foundation?
Goes on super easy. You don't even need a mirror.
Easy to apply with gorgeous results every time. Application is super simple (look video).
- Just tip a tiny amount of product into the lid of the container or inside hand.
- Swirl the softest Kabuki brush around in medium powder wonder.
- Tap excess powder off the edge of the lid.
- Buff and press powder wonder on skin using circular movements.
Works wonders on skin.
CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77947 (Zinc Oxide), Kaolin (Clay)
May Contain +/- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides ), CI 77007 (Ultramarine Blue), CI 77861 (Tin Oxide)