Light Mineral Foundation
Shipping calculated at checkout
“Just a small amount of the natural mineral powder makes my skin look and feel amazing” says Pernille.
You’ll love the all-natural look. Skin looks fresh and breathes, without pore clogging talc.
A gentle all-in-one talc free loose mineral powder foundation, that covers bits and pieces naturally.
Good for sensitive, acne prone skin that easily breaks out and can't tolerate most makeup. All you need is one pot. No need for a primer, or a finishing powder.
- Feels as light as a feather.
- Covers imperfections easy. If you want to contour under eyes and on nose. Dap a bit of loose face powder on a small wet sponge.
- Even though it's loose powder, it's not dry or powdery cakey looking.
- 100% natural quality ingredients to ensure healthy skin.
Skin looks glowly. Easy to apply.
100% natural, no parabens.
Which mineral powder foundation colour is best for me?
I've done 3 colours, to make it easy for you.
Here's a helping hand to choose right colour:
- Medium is the BEST SELLER. Suits most skin tones. For skin that's slightly tanned. You can't go wrong with this colour. Caroline below in the video, uses MEDIUM.
- Dark suits olive skin tones, skin with warmer undertones, or skin with a suntan. During summer this is the best colour. For skin with red pigments, skin that’s of mixed race, or skin that's naturally dark.
Light is best for pale or quite fair. Best during winter months. best for blue-eyed, blond fair types.
Powder Wonder foundation adapts naturally to your own skin colour. You’ll never get that yellow gap line, you get from traditional foundations.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Cruelty-free. No animal testing.
No artifical dyes, no perfumes which are irritants for sensitive, acne prone skin.
How to apply light mineral loose powder wonder foundation?
Easy to apply with gorgeous results every time. Application is super simple.
- Just tip a tiny amount of product into the lid of the container or inside hand.
- Swirl the softest Kabuki brush around in light mineral loose powder.
- Tap excess powder off edge of the lid.
- Buff and press mineral powder on skin using circular movements.
Works wonders on skin.
CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77947 (Zinc Oxide), Kaolin (Clay)
May Contain +/- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides ), CI 77007 (Ultramarine Blue), CI 77861 (Tin Oxide)