Dark Grey Mineral Eyeshadow
Shipping calculated at checkout
"My eyes used to water all the time from eye makeup. I would tear up during the day. Not anymore. I love your eyeshadows" says Inga.
Looking to change eye makeup without any harsh chemicals?
Then 100% natural pure crushed loose mineral eyeshadow, is the way to go.
Without talc, no fillers and binders. Has no oil = stays on all day.
It's loose mineral powder eyeshadow.
Even older wrinkly eyelids, get no creases.
No articifial dyes. No fragrance,
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Talc-free.
A lovely charcoal colour for dramatic "here I come" look. Suitable for intense smokey eyes look.
Applies on easily, doesn't cake.
The dark grey colour won't turn into a horror show, where it rubs off the eyelid within a couple of hours.
- Just pure crushed minerals. Feels silky smooth on.
- Highly pigmented, go on smoothly without settling into creases and last all day long - no primer required!
- It blends well and creates a very natural look.
Tip: Wet an eyeliner brush for dark grey eyeliner effet. For that power look. Or use dry as dark grey eyeshadow.
How to apply dark grey loose mineral powder wonder eyeshadow?
- Dip brush into the mineral eyeshadow pot.
- Apply first a tiny amount of eyeshadow to the back of your hand. To get rid of excess powder, hence it gets everywhere (very important).
- Pick up a small amount on the brush from the back of hand, then blend onto eyelids.
A little goes a long way.
CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides ) May Contain +/- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77288 (Chromium Green Oxide) , CI 77007 (Ultramarine Blue), CI77947 (Zinc Oxide), CI77861 (Tin Oxide)