Coral Mineral Blush
Shipping calculated at checkout
"I look so glowly and naturally fresh" says Linda.
It's silk on skin.
Last all day... from early morning to when you are back from work in the evening.
Has a light sheen, enough to look good but not in your face so to speak.
100% natural mineral blush. No artificial colour pigments. Talc free.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Cruelty-free.
You'll notice how beautifully it brings complexion to life, almost a warm sunny look. Coral is extremely flattering, with a tan or when you flatter a tan look.
A healthy glow look.
- Glides on with a brush and looks very fresh
- Use a light hand otherwise it is easy to overapply
- Not heavy, doesn't clog pores
- Doesn't fade during the day
Tip: Use tiny amount under browline, and forehead for glow effect.
How to apply loose coral mineral powder wonder blush
- Less is more. Build it up very slowly rather than load your brush up first time.
- Use tiny amount of mineral blush powder to brush on cheeks.
A little goes a long way.
CI 77019 (Mica) May Contain +/- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77489 (Iron Oxides ) CI77861 (Tin Oxide)