Dark Mineral Foundation
Shipping calculated at checkout
“Organic Make is very easy to apply and feels very soft on my skin” says Laurine.
Crueltry free mineral powder wonder foundation is a loose, talc free all-in-one face powder. You don’t need a primer or a finishing powder.
All you need is one pot - good for you and the planet. Super sustainable.
Especially good for sensitive, acne prone skin that easily breaks out and can’t tolerate most makeup.
Unlike what you find in the beauty aisle. Skin feels light with 100% pure minerals. Not heavy at all.
Feels as light as a feather.
- Covers skin naturally with creamy satin finish.
The finish is beautiful, not matte, not overly-dewy either, it has a nice satin finish like natural glow from within.
Uneven textured skin looks smooth.
It's definitely long lasting. 100% pure natural ingredients.
Which mineral powder wonder foundation colour is best for me?
I've done 3 colours, to make it easy for you.
Here's a helping hand to choose right colour:
- Medium is the BEST SELLER. Suits most skin tones. For skin that's slightly tanned. You can't go wrong with this colour. Caroline below in the video, uses MEDIUM.
- Dark suits olive skin tones, skin with warmer undertones, or skin with a suntan. During summer this is the best colour. For skin with red pigments, skin that’s of mixed race, or skin that's naturally dark.
- Light is best for pale or quite fair skin. Best during winter months. Best for blue-eyed, blond fair types.
Powder Wonder foundation adapts naturally to your own skin colour. You’ll never get that yellow gap line, you get from traditional foundations.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Cruelty-free. No animal testing.
No artificial dyes, no perfumes which irritates sensitive skin.
Talc free makeup.
How to apply dark loose mineral powder wonder foundation?
Goes on super easy. You don't even need a mirror.
Easy to apply with gorgeous results every time. Application is super simple (look video).
- Just tip a tiny amount of product into the lid of the container or inside hand.
- Swirl the softest Kabuki brush around in dark cruelty free face powder wonder.
- Tap excess powder off the edge of the lid.
- Buff and press powder wonder on skin using circular movements.
Works wonders on skin.
CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77947 (Zinc Oxide), Kaolin (Clay)
May Contain +/- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides ), CI 77007 (Ultramarine Blue), CI 77861 (Tin Oxide)