Ever feel skin is on fire and turn bright red from makeup? You’ve tried almost every other traditional makeup.
Still skin reacts and now you wear only makeup for special occasions.
You really want to cover uneven blotchy skin tone to look a bit better.
Sensitive skin is a nightmare.
And you don't want to go makeup-less.
Mineral powder foundation is far gentler.
All-in-one makeup powder foundation is all you need to cover sensitive skin.
This is it.
- Feels very light on the skin.
- Covers imperfections easy. If you want to contour under eyes and on nose. Dap a bit of powder on small wet sponge.
- Even though it's powder, it's not dry or powdery cakey looking.
- 100% natural quality ingredients to ensure healthy skin.
Skin looks glowly. Easy to apply.
And naturally without parabens.
Which foundation colour is best for me?
We offer 3 colours.
Here's a helping hand to choose right colour for you:
Medium mineral foundation suit most normal skin tones. And skin that's slightly tanned.
Once skin is tanned - Dark mineral foundation is best. Or skin tones that are dark, then Dark is better.
Pale and very fair skin tones suit better - Light mineral foundation. During winter when skin is pale. Light is best.
Minerals adapt to skin tone due to its naturalness.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Cruelty-free. No animal testing.
No artifical dyes, nor perfumes which are major irritants for sensitive skin.
How to apply light mineral foundation?
Easy to apply with gorgeous results every time. Application is super simple.
- Just tip a tiny amount of product into the lid of the container or inside hand.
- Swirl Kabuki brush around in medium mineral powder.
- Tap excess powder off edge of the lid.
- Buff and press mineral powder on skin using circular movements.
Works wonders on skin.
CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77947 (Zinc Oxide), Kaolin (Clay)
May Contain +/- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides ), CI 77007 (Ultramarine Blue), CI 77861 (Tin Oxide)