Want to switch your makeup so skin feels light and breathes again?
Then this starterkit is for you.
+ you save 20%. Sounds great...
Set with two products. You get medium mineral foundation + Kabuki Brush.
Yes, this is all you need to get started.
If you want to change to another foundation colour. Write a note at check out.
Quality mineral powder foundation without talc.
- Covers cystic acne at the same time, not clogging pores.
- No itching on skin.
- Skin looks fresh with a nice matt look.
- No touch ups needed throughout the day. Long lasting.
- Covers skin with fresh, healthy glow.
Made with 100% natural ingredients to ensure skin stays healthy.
All-in-one makeup powder foundation is all you need to cover sensitive acne prone skin.
No primer or finishing powder is needed.
Just one mineral powder foundation. Want more intense coverage, build up more layers as needed.
Which foundation colour is best for me?
We offer 3 colours.
Here's a helping hand to choose right colour for you:
Medium mineral foundation suit most normal skin tones. And skin that's slightly tanned.
skin is tanned - Dark mineral foundation is best. Or skin tones that are dark, then Dark is better.
Pale and very fair skin tones suit better - Light mineral foundation. During winter when skin is pale. Light is best.
Minerals adapt to skin tone due to its naturalness.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Cruelty-free. No animal testing.
No artificial dyes, nor perfumes which are major irritants for sensitive skin.
How do I apply medium mineral foundation?
Easy to apply with gorgeous results every time. Application is super simple.
- Just tip a tiny amount of product into the lid of the container or inside hand.
- Swirl Kabuki brush around in medium mineral powder.
- Tap excess powder off edge of the lid.
- Buff and press mineral powder on skin using circular movements.
Works wonders on skin.
CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77947 (Zinc Oxide), Kaolin (Clay)
May Contain +/- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides ), CI 77007 (Ultramarine Blue), CI 77861 (Tin Oxide)