Mineral Foundation Starter Kit
Shipping calculated at checkout
"Organic Make is very easy to apply and feels very soft on my skin" says Laurine.
Ready to start.
All you need Foundation + Kabuki Brush to get going.
Goes on well, stays put all day.
Silky smooth. Feels light as a feather.
Loose Powder Wonder Foundation is easy to apply, you don't even need a mirror. Apply with the softest Kabuki Brush ever. You get no powdery residue, just a dewy, light reflecting glowly finish.
How to apply:
All you need to get started is one pot + the softest brush ever. Good for you and the planet. Just those two.
Get Powder Wonder Foundation Starter Kit now.
Save 20% Today.
+ Powder Wonder Foundation of your choice. Caroline in the video, uses MEDIUM.
+ The softest Kabuki Brush you'll ever use on your face.
At check out write which foundation shade you need. To make it easy for you, there's 3 colours to choose from.
- Feels as light as a feather on the skin
- You'll love the all-natural look where skin looks fresh and breathes
- It's easy to apply with the softest kabuki brush and leaves no powdery residue. It gives a dewy, light reflecting finish and stays all day.
- Looks very natural, you can’t tell you wear foundation.
- Uneven textured skin looks smooth.
- The finish is beautiful, not matte, not overly-dewy either, it has a nice satin finish like natural glow from within.
- Even if you are putting on a thin layer, skin is covered perfectly.
- Coverage can be light or heavy depending upon the application technique used. Doubles up as a concealer with a soft sponge. Covers under eye circles and pimples.
Best part, you don't even need a mirror you can do it blind. That's how easy powder wonder foundation goes on.
Made with 100% natural ingredients to ensure skin stays healthy.
Just one powder wonder foundation. Want more intense coverage, build up more layers as you go along.
We offer 3 colours.
Here's a helping hand to choose right colour for you:
Medium mineral foundation suit most normal skin tones. And skin that's slightly tanned.
skin is tanned - Dark mineral foundation is best. Or skin tones that are dark, then Dark is better.
Pale and very fair skin tones suit better - Light mineral foundation. During winter when skin is pale. Light is best.
Minerals adapt to skin tone due to its naturalness.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Cruelty-free. No animal testing.
No artificial dyes, nor perfumes which are major irritants for sensitive skin.
How do I apply medium mineral foundation?
Easy to apply with gorgeous results every time. Application is super simple.
- Just tip a tiny amount of product into the lid of the container or inside hand.
- Swirl Kabuki brush around in medium mineral powder.
- Tap excess powder off edge of the lid.
- Buff and press mineral powder on skin using circular movements.
Works wonders on skin.
CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77947 (Zinc Oxide), Kaolin (Clay)
May Contain +/- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides ), CI 77007 (Ultramarine Blue), CI 77861 (Tin Oxide)