"Organic Make is very easy to apply and feels very soft on my skin"
Goes on well, stays looking good all day.
Silky smooth, and feels as light as a feather.
Loose Powder Wonder Foundation is easy to apply, you don't even need a mirror. Apply with the softest Kabuki Brush ever. You get no powdery residue, just a dewy, light reflecting glowly finish.
How to apply:
All you need to get started is one pot - with the softest brush ever. Good for you and the planet.
Get Powder Wonder Makeup Starter Kit now.
Save 20% Today.
+ A Powder Wonder Foundation of your choice. Caroline in the video, uses MEDIUM.
+ The softest Kabuki Brush you'll ever use on your face!
At check out write which foundation shade you need. To make it easy for you, there's 3 colours to choose from.
- Feels as light as a feather on the skin
- You'll love the all-natural look where skin looks fresh and breathes
- It's easy to apply with the softest kabuki brush and leaves no powdery residue. It gives a dewy, light reflecting finish and stays all day.
- Looks very natural, you can’t tell you wear foundation.
- Uneven textured skin looks smooth.
- The finish is beautiful, not matte, not overly-dewy either, it has a nice satin finish like natural glow from within.
- Even if you are putting on a thin layer, skin is covered perfectly.
- Coverage can be light or heavy depending upon the application technique used. Doubles up as a concealer with a soft sponge. Covers under eye circles and pimples.
Best part, you don't even need a mirror you can do it blind. That's how easy powder wonder foundation goes on.
Made with 100% natural ingredients to ensure skin stays healthy.
Just one powder wonder foundation. Want more intense coverage, build up more layers as you go along.
We offer 3 colours.
Here's a helping hand to choose right colour for you:
Medium mineral foundation suit most normal skin tones. And skin that's slightly tanned.
skin is tanned - Dark mineral foundation is best. Or skin tones that are dark, then Dark is better.
Pale and very fair skin tones suit better - Light mineral foundation. During winter when skin is pale. Light is best.
Minerals adapt to skin tone due to its naturalness.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Cruelty-free. No animal testing.
No artificial dyes, nor perfumes which are major irritants for sensitive skin.
How do I apply medium mineral foundation?
Easy to apply with gorgeous results every time. Application is super simple.
- Just tip a tiny amount of product into the lid of the container or inside hand.
- Swirl Kabuki brush around in medium mineral powder.
- Tap excess powder off edge of the lid.
- Buff and press mineral powder on skin using circular movements.
Works wonders on skin.
CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77947 (Zinc Oxide), Kaolin (Clay)
May Contain +/- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides ), CI 77007 (Ultramarine Blue), CI 77861 (Tin Oxide)